The Reports menu on the Qontak Omnichannel shows the reports of conversations that have been carried out. There are several Reports options available, General, Agent Performance, Broadcast, Contacts, CSAT, CES, and NPS.
This guide explains how to view and download CES reports on Reports. Customer Effort Score (CES) is a metric that measures how much effort a customer has to make to solve a problem, fulfill a request, purchase and return a product, or simply answer a question. To find out more about the CES report on the Qontak Omnichannel, read the guide below:
Open your Omnichannel Account. Then, enter your Username and Password. Click the “Login” button to get started.
- Select the Reports menu, then click "CES".
- You can customize the Timezone, Channels, and Date Filter of the reports you want to view by taking using the Filter feature.
- In the CES page, there is CES Breakdown that shows data from the respondents. With the CES Breakdown metric, you can see the customers' convenience level (Easy, Neutral, Difficult) graphics given in terms of the convenience level and average percentages.
- Furthermore, you can view the CES Responses data including names, dates, channels, assigned agents, comments, and the scores given by respondents.
- Download each CES report by clicking the “Download” icon, then selecting “Download CSV” to start the download.
CSV (Comma Separated Values) is a file format compatible with Microsoft Excel.
Those are the guide on how to view and download CES reports on Reports.