You can use the Reports menu on Omnichannel Qontak to view reports of conversations that have been carried out. There are several Reports options which are divided into two, namely Summary and Activity. Here are the steps.
In the Summary Broadcast report, you can see a summary of broadcast reports based on a certain period.
- Open the Reports menu.
- Then click "Broadcast" and select Summary.
- Use the available filters to customize the zone, channel, and timeframe of the report you want to view.
- Then you will see Total Broadcast Messages, Total Send, Total Read (Read Rate), Total Pending, Total Reply (Reply Rate), Total Delivered, Total Failed, and Broadcast Logs along with details.
No. Report name Description 1. Total Broadcast Messages Displays the number of the total broadcasts that have been sent. 2. Total Send Displays the number of broadcasts that have been sent. 3. Total Read (Read Rate) Displays the number of broadcasts the subscriber has read. 4. Total Pending Displays the number of broadcasts that are still in the queue to be sent or are being sent. 5. Total Reply (Reply Rate) Displays the number of broadcasts the subscriber has replied to. 6. Total Delivered Displays the number of broadcasts that have been delivered. 7. Total Failed Displays the number of broadcasts that failed to be delivered to subscribers. 8. Broadcast Logs Shows Broadcast statistics according to the timeframe that has been selected on the filter. You can observe Sent, Delivered, Pending, Read, and Failed charts in different color representations.
- Under the Status count per day there is a detailed List of sent campaigns which displays all broadcasts that have been sent.
- Download each report by clicking on the "Download" icon into an Excel-compatible CSV file.
The Activity Broadcast report displays activity from broadcasts carried out on Omnichannel based on the selected period.
- Enter the Reports menu.
- Then click "Broadcast" and select Activity.
- Use the available filters to customize the category, time period of the report. You can also use the search field to search for the campaign you want to view.
The next data update shows when the data on the campaign details page will be updated again to show the latest data.
- Then, a detailed report will be displayed containing information such as Broadcast name, Category, Read rate, Reply rate, Total recipients and Sent time.
- In the Broadcast name column, there is a hyperlink from the campaign that has been successfully broadcast. The campaign name can be clicked on and will take you to a special page, which is a specific page for that campaign.
- You can view the preview of the sent message by clicking the "Preview message" button.
- So the display of the broadcast message is as follows.
- On the Broadcast activity detail page, you will get data that is specific to that campaign, without mixing it with other running campaigns.
The definition of detailed data on the metrics card has the same definition as the definition on the Summary page.
- Next, there is the Status percentage & count. In this section, you can see a visual representation of the status data of messages sent in the campaign.
- Finally, there is Status per customer. In this section, you can download raw data from the campaign, where there is detailed data such as customer name, phone number, sent time, and status.
Those are the guides on how to view and download reports on the Broadcast tab.