The Reports menu on the Qontak Omnichannel shows the reports of conversations that have been carried out. There are several Reports options available, General, Agent Performance, Broadcast, Contacts, CSAT, CES, and NPS.
This guide explains how to view and download CSAT reports in Reports. The Customer Satisfaction Score (CSAT) is a metric used to measure customer satisfaction. To find out more about the CSAT report on the Qontak Omnichannel, read the guide below:
Open your Omnichannel Account.
- Select the Reports menu, then click "CSAT".
- You can customize the Timezone, Channels, and Date Filter of the report you want to view by using the Filter feature.
- The CSAT shows the CSAT Breakdown which contains respondents' data. With the CSAT Breakdown metric, you can see a graph that summarizes the details of the level of satisfaction, percentage of satisfaction, to the overall score of customer satisfaction.
- In addition, you can view CSAT Responses in CSAT Reports which displays data (name, date, channel, agents assigned, comments, and scores) taken from the respondents.
- You have the access to download each CSAT report by clicking the "Download" icon, then selecting "Download CSV" to start the download.
CSV (Comma Separated Values) is a file format compatible with Microsoft Excel.
Those are the steps on how to view and download CSAT in Reports.