The Reports menu on the Qontak Omnichannel shows the reports of conversations that have been carried out. There are several Reports options available, General, Agent Performance, Broadcast (Campaign and Contacts), CSAT, CES, and NPS.
This guide talks about how to view and download Campaign reports on the Broadcast tab. Here are the steps:
- Open http://chat.qontak.com/ in the browser (Safari, Chrome, or Firefox) on your computer. Then, enter your Username and Password. Click the “Login” button to get started.
- Select the Reports menu, then click "Broadcast".
- You can customize the zone and timeframe of the report you want to view by using the Filter feature.
- Then, click "Campaign" to view your Broadcast Campaign report. Here, you can view reports on Total Broadcast Messages, Total Send, Total Read (Read Rate), Total Pending, Total Reply (Reply Rate), Total Delivered, Total Failed, and Broadcast Logs along with details.
No. Report name Description 1. Total Broadcast Messages Displays the number of the total broadcasts that have been sent. 2. Total Send Displays the number of broadcasts that have been sent. 3. Total Read (Read Rate) Displays the number of broadcasts the subscriber has read. 4. Total Pending Displays the number of broadcasts that are still in the queue to be sent or are being sent. 5. Total Reply (Reply Rate) Displays the number of broadcasts the subscriber has replied to. 6. Total Delivered Displays the number of broadcasts that have been delivered. 7. Total Failed Displays the number of broadcasts that failed to be delivered to subscribers. 8. Broadcast Logs Shows Broadcast statistics according to the timeframe that has been selected on the filter. You can observe Sent, Delivered, Pending, Read, and Failed charts in different color representations.
- Under Broadcast Logs is a list of Broadcast Logs Data which displays all broadcasts that have been sent.
- Download each Campaign report by clicking on the "Download" icon into an Excel-compatible CSV file.
Those are the guide on how to view and download Campaigns on Broadcast Reports.