Inbox is a feature of Qontak's Omnichannel where customer service will serve all user complaints in the form of incoming messages.
To insert tags and notes in the Qontak mobile room, you need to follow these steps:
Open the Qontak Chat App on your Smartphone. Enter your email address and password that is already registered with Qontak, then press "Login". After successful login, you can turn on notifications and set Online status to get new messages.
- Select one of the new incoming messages that have been assigned to insert Tags and Notes that can be accessed by Room Info.
- To write down the notes you want to insert, click the profile in the Conversation Room.
- Next, in Contact Info, you can choose to edit Notes or Tags by tapping the "Edit" icon as shown below.
- If you want to insert a note in the room, write a note in the column provided. Click "Save" to save the notes that have been made.
Inserted notes must be more than 16 characters long.
- If you want to mark a conversation room, select the tags that have been recorded in the tags list by checking the tag options as shown in the following image. Use the "Search tags" column at the top to find tags faster.
- Hence, the Notes and Tags in the Contact Info room of the conversation will be updated.
Those are the guide on how to insert Tags and Notes in a conversation room on the Qontak Mobile Omnichannel.