Inbox is a feature of Qontak's Omnichannel where customer service will serve all user complaints in the form of incoming messages.
In this guide, we will describe how to insert tags and notes in rooms on the Omnichannel Qontak Website.
- Open https://chat.qontak.com/login, enter your email and password for your Qontak account, then press Login.
- The 'Tags' and 'Notes' features can be accessed in Room Info in each conversation room. You can open Room Info by selecting the "Inbox" icon. Then, select one in the message with the Assigned status.
- In Room Info, you will see a display like the following.
To write notes, click Add Notes, and then type the notes you want to insert. Click "Save" to save the notes that have been made.
Inserted notes must be more than 16 characters long.
Click the "Edit Notes" icon to change the contents of the note.
- To mark a chat for purposes of filtering the Inbox, click the Arrow in the tags column and then select one of the available tags or type to create a new Tag according to the category or type of tag you want to give to the room.
- Then, you will be able to see the tags that have been written below the list of incoming messages of the conversation.
Those are the guide on how to insert Tags and Notes on the Qontak Website Room.