Inbox is a Qontak Omnichannel feature where customer service will serve all user complaints in the form of a chat that enters the Inbox.
To view message room information on mobile, you need to follow these steps:
Open the Qontak Chat App on your Smartphone. Enter your email address and password that is already registered with Qontak, then press Login. After successful login, you can turn on notifications and set Online status to get new messages.
- Select one of the new incoming messages, you can open and reply to the new incoming messages.
- Then, to use the features in the message room via mobile, you can click on the top of the room which displays the name of the message sender.
- Here, you can access the customer's name, platform origin, email and phone number, room description, notes, tags, and assigned Agents.
No. Information Details Information 1. Data Customer Contains details of the customer's name, platform origin, and/or email and/or phone number. 2. About Room
Contains details about when the first interaction was made and the last interaction.
The session shows the current conversation session. From start to finish time and a description of the time the conversation session opens for 24 hours.
You can write special notes on the Notes feature related to conversations with customers.
Contains a list of Agents assigned to a message room you can.
To assign a new Agent, you can add an Agent by pressing the "Edit" icon and remove an Agent by pressing the "Cross" icon.
The Tags feature makes it easy for you to classify the categories of incoming messages.
6. Room History (Supervisor & Agent)
Contains previous sessions with the customer.
This feature is available to Supervisor & Agent users.
- When the conversation is finished, you can finish it by tapping Resolve.
- Room messages that have been completed will display a banner like the following. For information, messages that have been resolved, cannot be reopened until the customer sends a chat back to you. Or you can send a broadcast first and wait for the customer to reply to the broadcast.
This is an explanation of the message room information in the Qontak web and mobile OmniChannel.