The Contacts menu on the Qontak Omnichannel functions to automatically store contact data for every customer message that enters the Inbox menu. The saved name will follow the customer name in the Inbox. To add a contact, there are two ways that you can follow, namely:
Technique 1: Single Contact
To add contacts individually in Qontak, follow these steps:
- Click the Contacts menu.
- Click the "New Contacts" then click "Single Contact".
- Then, enter the First Name and Last Name of the contact you want to add. After that, click Add.
Technique 2: Upload Multiple Contacts
You can also add contacts by uploading your contact list. The method is:
- On the Contacts menu, click "New Contacts", then select "Upload Multiple Contacts".
- You can download the template that Contacts provides in the form of a CSV or XLXS file.
- Click "Select File" to choose your file.
- If so, click "Upload Multiple Contacts". Then, your file will automatically be uploaded to Contacts.