Agents Management is a Qontak Omnichannel feature consisting of Division, Agent Allocation, Broadcast, and Workload where only Admin can add or make changes to existing features in agent management.
To display the workload menu on the Agent page, you need to follow these steps:
Open your Omnichannel Account.
Select the Settings menu, then click Agent Management.
After that, click on "Workload" and mark the "Enable conversation limits" box.
Then, select "Specific agents" if you want to set the workload for certain agents.
You can also directly select all agents by checking "All agents" and setting conversation limits. Then, click “Save changes” to immediately save the changes.
- If you want to manage the workload on certain agents, the following display will appear after you select Specific Agents. Click “Select agents” to continue.
- Determine the target agents you want by clicking the "add" icon as follows.
- Click "Filter" to make it easier to find the names of agents.
- Then determine the name of the agent based on the division that corresponds to the specific agent. After that, click “Apply Filter”.
- Apart from that, you can also delete the names of agents by clicking the "-" strip icon.
- Click "Done" once the agents' names have been entered.
- Fill in each limits in the following Enter limits column. If the number of limits for each agent is the same, you can click "Apply" limits to all agents.
- If you enter a limit of 15, the agent will only handle 15 chats and if the agent has met that limit, then new incoming messages will be directed to agents who still have a messaging limit with online status.
- If the agent limit has reached capacity, the chat will be reassigned when the agent limit is not full.
- If all processes are complete, click "Save changes".