Integrations are a Qontak Omnichannel feature where customers can connect various platforms with chat panels such as email or Instagram.
Only users with the Admin role can perform the integration. If you do not have an account with the Admin role, you can contact our support team at email@example.com.
To integrate the chat panel with Line Messenger on the Web, you need to follow these steps:
Open http://chat.qontak.com/ on your browser (Safari, Chrome, or Firefox) on your computer. Insert your Username and Password. Click the “Login” button to get started.
Go to Channel Integrations Menu, then select Line Messenger.
Click “Add Line Account” to integrate Line account.
On the right side of the Line Messenger integration form, there are procedures for integrating Line and who can use the feature.
Those who can use the Line Messenger integration feature are:
- Only Admin can integrate the Line Messenger.
- Admin, Supervisor, and Agent can use it in Inbox.
Meanwhile, how to integrate Line Messenger is as follows:
- Make sure you have an official account. You can create an official account in the Line Official Account Manager.
- Set up your official account to use the messaging API in Line Official Account Manager ->Settings -> Messaging API -> Use Messaging API. You will be asked to add a provider and channel.
- Set your response mode to Line Official Account Manager -> Settings -> Response Settings -> Response Mode.
- Fill in your channel secret. You can find your channel secret in Line Developer Console -> Basic Settings -> Channel secret.
- Fill in your channel access token. You can find your access token in the Line Developer Console -> Messaging API -> Channel access token. Click the issue to get your channel access token.
- Click Install.
- After your channel has been successfully added to the Chat Panel, make sure you enable Use Webhook in the Line Developer Console -> Messaging API -> Webhook Settings.
In the Chat Panel, Enter your Line token, then click “Install” to integrate Line.
An empty field will display a “field is required” error when you click “Install”.
If the token is found, the popup will automatically display success and if not, the popup will display the following error.
Click "Settings" on the Line name to view the detailed information about your Line Messenger.
You can see the details of your Line info but are not allowed to make changes to the channel name and channel secret because the fields are disabled.
You can stop integrating with Line Messenger by clicking the “Disconnect” icon as shown below.
The pop-up notification “Are you sure? Disconnecting this channel will also delete this channel” will automatically appear if you click “Disconnect”, then select “Disconnect” if you are sure to disconnect your Line Messenger account and if not then click “Cancel”.