Integrations are a Qontak Omnichannel feature where customers can connect various platforms with chat panels such as email or Instagram.
Only users with the Admin role can perform the integration. If you do not have an account with the Admin role, you can contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
To integrate the chat panel with Instagram on the Web, you need to follow these steps:
Open your Omnichannel Account.
Go to Channel Integrations, then select Instagram.
Click “Add Instagram Account” and seleact Direct Message to connect the Instagram account to be integrated.
On the right side of the Instagram integration form, there are procedures for integrating Instagram and who can use the feature.
Those who can use the Instagram integration feature are:
- Only Admin can integrate Instagram.
- Admin, Supervisor, and Agent can use it in Inbox.
And one of the requirements for integrating Instagram is to make sure that the user has Enable Message Control Connected Tools in Instagram Settings -> Privacy -> Messages -> Connected Tools -> Enable Allow Access to Messages, because if the status is not Enabled, messages from Instagram will not enter. chat panels.
How to integrate Instagram is as follows:
- Click Add Instagram Account.
- Connect with an Instagram account, and make sure your account is an Instagram Business Account.
- Log in to your Facebook account, and make sure your account is the admin on your Facebook Page.
- Follow the instructions in the Facebook pop-up window.
- Select the Facebook Page that is linked to your Instagram Business Account.
- Save Changes and start communicating with your customers via Instagram Direct Messenger on the Inbox page.
In the Chat Panel, click "Connect Instagram", which will automatically open a new tab.
- You can log in to Facebook by filling in your username and password then click "Log In".
You can stop integrating with Instagram by clicking the "Disconnect" icon as shown below:
The pop-up notification “Remove this account” will automatically appear if you click “Disconnect”, then select “Remove” if you are sure to disconnect your Instagram account and if not then click “Cancel”.