Omnichannel has a filter feature that can make it easier for you to find several messages with certain specifications that can be arranged according to your wishes.
Follow these steps to use the filter feature on your Omnichannel account.
Open your Omnichannel Account.
- To open an Omnichannel message or view message details, you can click the Inbox Menu.
- The filter menu settings can be opened by pressing the filter icon, then a display like the following will appear.
- You can fill in the filter fields according to your needs where Sessions are divided into 3 namely Open, Expiring, and Expired. You can also filter via Agent and Tags in the dropdown provided.
Explanation of filters:
- Whatsapp Campaign: To filter broadcast messages sent in bulk via the Whatsapp API.
- Unresponded Chat: To filter the chat rooms from customers that have been read and assigned but have not been replied to by the Agent.
- Sessions: To filter messages by a session from incoming messages.
- Tags: To filter messages according to the tags added in the message.
- Channels: A list of the channels that are connected to the Omnichannel. You can select one or more of the connected channels to filter messages.
- Agents: Filter incoming messages based on the assigned agents.