Integration is a Qontak Omnichannel feature where customers can connect various platforms with chat panels such as email, Facebook, or Instagram.
To integrate the chat panel with Facebook Messenger on the Web, you need to follow these steps.
Open http://chat.qontak.com/ in your browser (Safari, Chrome, or Firefox) on your computer. Then, enter your Username and Password. Click the “Login” button to get started.
Select Integrations menu, then click Facebook Messenger.
Click “Connect with Facebook” to connect the Facebook account to be integrated.
On the right side of the Facebook Messenger integration form, there are procedures for integrating Facebook and who can use the feature.
Those who can use the Facebook messenger integration feature are, as follows:
- Only Admin which can integrate Facebook Messenger.
- Admin, Supervisor, and Agent can use it in Inbox.
The system will automatically open a new tab so that you can log in to the pop-up Facebook page by filling in your username and password then click “Log In”.
To integrate Facebook messenger is as follows:
- Click Add Facebook Account.
- Connect with Facebook.
- Log in to your Facebook account, and make sure your account is an admin on the Facebook Page.
- Follow the facebook pop-up instructions. Proceed to the next step.
- Once the Facebook pop-up is gone, select Facebook Page.
- Save Changes and start communicating with your customers via Facebook Messenger on the Inbox page.
In the Chat Panel, you can connect with other people by clicking on the image below.
Then, log in with your username and password to be able to connect with other people.
You can stop integrating with Facebook messenger by clicking the “Disconnect” icon as shown below.
Pop-up notification “Are you sure? Disconnecting this channel will also delete this channel” will automatically appear if you click “Disconnect”, then select “Disconnect” if you are sure to disconnect your Facebook messenger account and if not then click “Cancel”.