Not only available on the Qontak CRM web-based, the contact menu can also be found in Qontak CRM on your iOS or Android. To find out how to display and use the contacts feature on your Mobile Phone, you must follow these steps.
- Open the Qontak application on your mobile phone.
Insert your username and password. Click the “Login” button to get started.
- The following is a mobile phone display that appears after you press the contact menu, with the features provided.
1. Filter: You can filter Contacts by Owner, Team, Association of companies and deals, Created date, Modified date, and all properties in the Contacts module.
2. Search: You can directly search for the desired Contact by entering the Name or other details.
3. Add contact: You can add a new Contact from this button, by selecting Single Contact or Upload File. Single Contact is used to input Contact manually one by one, Upload File is used to upload Contacts in bulk.
4. Edit & Delete: You can make changes or delete the Deal with the buttons above.