Qontak allows you to access admin data access settings. This setting can be accessed by admins who can make settings such as adding and editing users to teams. These are the steps:
- Click your profile then select “Profile Settings”.
- Click "User Permissions".
- In the “Select User” column, you can select the user you want to set access to by checking the box to the left of the user's name.
- In admin access settings, you can make access settings by enabling/deactivating the toggle on the right. There are several types of Admin activities that can be set.
- Add & Edit User: In this field, you can set whether Admin can add/change existing users in CRM.
- Add & Edit Teams: In this field, you can set whether Admin can add/change teams and team members in CRM.
- Add & Edit Properties: In this field, you can set whether Admin can add/change Properties in CRM.
- Freeze Deal Stage: In this field, you can set whether Admin can freeze the stage on the Deal module in CRM.
- When you have finished setting up Admin access, save your settings by clicking the “Save” button at the bottom.