Inbox is a Qontak Omnichannel feature where customer service will serve all user complaints in the form of chats that enter the Inbox.
To view message room information, you need to follow these steps:
Open your Omnichannel Account.
The following is a web view that appears after you click the Inbox menu with the features provided.
On the Inbox page, there is a Room List or you could say activities from customers who have information (Name, Profile Photo, Last Active, Chanel Customer, Level Status Room, and number of messages).
- The blue tick on the message indicates that the message has been resolved. For information, messages that have been resolved, cannot be reopened until the customer sends a chat back to you. Or you can send a broadcast first and wait for the customer to reply to the broadcast.
- "Filter" button to view Inbox with certain settings. To filter contacts, the format 6289127xxxx.
- The "Search" button to search the Inbox by name or according to the keywords entered.
- "Resolve all expired chat room" button to finish all expired chats.
- There are 4 status messages in the Inbox (All, Unassigned, Assigned, and Resolved).