The Delete User feature can only be done by users with Admin roles. Make sure you are an Admin of the company's CRM to be able to delete new users.
To be able to delete a user, you can follow these steps:
- Click the arrow located to the right of your username (at the top right of the CRM dashboard).
- Select User Settings .
- You will see a list of user names registered with your company's CRM. Find the account you want to delete from the list.
- After specifying, select the "Trash bin" icon available on the right of each user account.
- A pop-up window will appear asking you to select an account, which will later be used to hold the database of the user to be deleted. Choose a user account according to your needs.
- Then, click "Save".
- Our system will process the database move and process the account deletion that you want.
In some cases, the use of the Delete Account feature does not work because of the large size of the database. Other than that, it might contain mandatory data that has not been filled in by the previous user or because of other errors. If this happens to your CRM account, please contact our consultant or Support team to help with the problem.