The Edit User Details feature can only be done by users with an Admin role or if the user is not an Admin, then they can only edit their own profile. Make sure you are an Admin in the company's CRM to be able to change user details.
To change user account details, you can follow these steps:
- Click the arrow located to the right of your username (at the top right of the CRM dashboard).
- Select “Profile Settings”
- You will see a list of user names registered with your company's CRM. Select your account.
- You can change several things in these settings, including the following:
here here here
- You can also change other settings, such as:
- User Performance: You can fill in sales achievement targets that must be met by users per month in this tab.
- User Permissions: Restrictions on access to the database stored in the CRM for each registered user.
- Tracking Time: Setting working hours and attendance hours for all users who are members of the CRM (related to the Live GPS Attendance Tracking feature).
- Select "Update User" when the setting changes have been completed. The system will save the most recent setting data.
In some cases, the Edit User Details feature cannot be accessed due to several points that need assistance from our teams, such as the Password and E-mail Address. If this happens to your CRM account, please contact our consultant or Support team to help with the problem.