The Add User feature only applies to accounts with Admin level. Make sure you are an Admin in the company's CRM to be able to add new users .
To add a user, you can follow these steps.
1. Click the arrow located to the right of your username (at the top right of the CRM dashboard).
2. Select User Settings .
3. Click the " Add User" button at the top right of the Dashboard page.
4. Fill in the personal data of the user you want to add according to the available fields.
- First Name: The user's first name (can be full name or nickname).
- Last Name: Last name of the user (can be the full name, nickname, or the name of the division/section of the user).
- Mobile Number: The mobile number of the user, if required.
- NIK: User's National Identity Number, if required.
- E-mail address: An active e-mail address that can receive messages from Qontak CRM.
- Password: Password to log into the account.
- Primary Team: The primary team of the account (if applying a team within CRM).
- Secondary Team: The second team of the account (if belonging to more than 1 team).
- Tags: Additional information to bookmark a user account.
- Staff Level: Click the column to s elect the staff level on the drop-down.
- Role: Account level in CRM, in the form of Admin and Member ( Admin : has wider access in CRM, usually owned by Supervisor; Member: access for staff, under supervisor).
An asterisk ( * ) in some fields indicates that the column is required , and other fields are optional.
5. Click "Create User" after the data entry is complete. The system will save the new account creation data.