To produce more accurate data when you search for contacts or keywords, you can use filters in the search bar of the Inbox menu. Here are the steps.
- Enter the Inbox menu.
- Click on the "Search" icon.
- Then, you will be directed to the following screen. Click the "Select date" filter to determine contact data based on date.
- You can only search using date filters for up to two years.
- Once you apply a date filter, only data from that date range will be displayed.
- When searching for data in the search bar, you can click the "Load more" button to display other data by default so that the entire data results will be displayed.
- If you cannot see the data (because the data is more than 2 years), submit a request to Qontak Support to download the data by clicking "Request older data".
- After that the data entry column will be displayed. Fill in the data fields, then send an email to Qontak Support regarding the data request.