In Qontak there is a comments feature, but this feature is an add-on, so an additional fee is required to activate this feature. Contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org to enable this feature.
After the comments feature is active on your Qontak Omnichannel account, you can integrate this comment feature with your Instagram account. Click here to see the integration process. This comment feature serves to manage and integrate the comments on your Instagram posts.
Here are the steps:
- After the Comments feature is active on your Qontak Omnichannel account, You can go to the Inbox menu and select the Comments tab.
- Then it will show the incoming room comments, and you can click on the room comments you want to see.
One room comment applies to one post.
- Then the room comments will be displayed as follows. You can see which room comments are assigned to which agents, and you can also filter by Sort by latest comments.
If the photo post is deleted, the comment room will display a notification that the post has been deleted, but the comment history that has been entered into the comment room will not be lost.
- On the right, you can see or check which posts have received comments from customers. You can click "see post" to check posts or click the name of your Instagram profile to view the integrated Instagram profile.
- If you want to add an agent, you can click "Assign agent".
- And you can also resolve chat rooms by clicking "Resolve".
When a room comment is resolved, it will not accept any re-entered comments.
- However, you can still re-open a comment room by clicking "Reopen" on the resolved comment room.
1. If the Admin also replies to the post comments in the comment room, then the comment room is resolved and reopened again, and the Admin will leave the comment room automatically.
2. If the agent or SPV also replies to post comments in the comment room, or the agent or SPV is assigned to the comment room, then when the comment room is resolved and reopened, the system will check the eligibility of the agent or SPV:
- If the agent or SPV is not logged in, the agent status is off, and when a reopening occurs, the agent or SPV will leave the comment room automatically.
- If the agent or SPV is logged in but does not turn the status on, and there is a reopening process, the agent or SPV will leave the comment room automatically.
- If the agent or SPV is logged in and the status is turned on, and when there is a reopening process, the agent or SPV will remain in the comment room.
- If the agent or SPV in the comment room is removed from the agent list and there is a reopening process, the agent or SPV will leave the comment room automatically.
- To comment on a post, you can type it in the comments column here and click "Post".
For information, if the agent wants to comment as a parent comment, and then the agent opens and scrolls the comment room to the bottom, then the comment room will be considered read (marked as read). Meanwhile, if the customer replies to an existing comment (a child comment), the Agent must reply to a comment in the comment room so that the comment room can be considered read (marked as read).
- As well as answer comments on existing posts, you can click "Reply", then write a reply to the message you want to give and click "Post".
- You can view the customer's Instagram profile in more detail by clicking on the customer's Instagram username who has commented.
- Then click the customer's username to visit the customer's Instagram profile.