Chatbots can be used to respond to simple conversations like humans. You can use this Chatbot feature on Qontak Omnichannel, by contacting the Qontak support team at email@example.com. Once active, you can access it on the Chatbot Menu.
These are the steps to follow:
- Log in to your Omnichannel account.
- Click on the Chatbot menu and click Conversation.
- Fill in the required information.
No. Field Description 1 Conversation Name Fill in the name of your chatbot conversation 2 Channel
Enter the channels (channels registered in the Channel Integration Menu) that you want to use in this chatbot conversation.
You can enter more than 1 channel.
3 NLP Connector
Native Language Processing (NLP) on chatbots can be used to apply certain trigger keywords to chatbots so that chatbots can respond to users according to the response you have set.
If you enable the NLP Connector, you must select the language to be used.
There are 2 language options, namely Indonesian and English.
4 Use Trigger keywords (Optional) Check Use Trigger Keywords to enter certain keywords that serve as chatbot triggers to start a conversation.
- Use a comma (,) or enter (↲) to separate multiple keywords.
- If the NLP button is activated, the user cannot use Trigger Keywords.
5 Conversation Operational HoursSelect Conversation Hours of Operation (Date or Time of Chatbot to respond to user conversations on a predefined channel), based on the following times:
- 24 Hours: select this, if the Chatbot will operate for 24 hours.
- Schedule: select this, if the Chatbot only operates on certain days and times.
- Date Range: select this, if you want the Chatbot to only operate on the selected date range.
That's how to activate chatbot conversations via Mekari Qontak Omnichannel.