You can set Auto Resolve on incoming chats from customers. This feature makes the chat will be automatically resolved within a certain period of time. Here's how you can do Auto Resolve on chat.
- Enter the Setting menu, and click the "Inbox" tab.
- Afterwards, click the "Auto Resolve" tab.
- Then, activate Auto Resolve Chat Room from OFF to ON.
- Set the timer, for example, 3 hours.
If within that time the customer does not reply, the chat will be automatically resolved.
- Click "Save" to save the changes that you have made.