Properties - Product is a way to add properties to the Products module or edit existing properties in the Products menu. To edit and add fields/properties to the Product Menu, you need to do the following steps:
- Select the Properties menu.
- Select the Product tab. Click “Create New Property” to add a field/property on the Products Menu.
- Then, a display like the following will appear. Next, you can fill in the description of the property. Then, click “Save” to save the new property.
The following is a description of the fields that you can fill in.
1. Name (required): Name is the name of the new property that we want to create on the Contacts menu.
2. Field Type (required): The type field contains a choice of the type of property you want to fill. When you click on the type field, several property types will appear that you can choose from, including:
- Single Line Text: Filling fields with short text.
- Dropdown Select: This allows the user to select one of several options that appear as the field's contents.
- Number: Field can only be filled with numbers.
- Date: Field can only be filled with the date and the user can directly fill in manually with the format dd/mm/yyyy or click from the calendar that appears when filling out.
- Upload: Field filling is done by uploading a file.
- Multiple Select: This allows the user to select more than one option that appears as the field's contents.
- Percentage: This field contents will be automatically converted to percentages.
- Text Area: Filling fields with long text.
- Photo: CRM will automatically open the camera for live shooting. Users cannot upload images from the gallery.
- URL: Filling field with a link.
- Signature: Field filled with signature directly.
- GPS: CRM will detect GPS location on field filling with GPS type done.
3. Required: If the required checkbox is clicked until it shows a check mark, then the property/field will be required to be filled in by the user, so the contact cannot be saved if the property/field is not filled in.
4. Show: If the show checkbox is clicked until it shows a check mark, then the property/field description will display the contact details on the Contacts Menu.
5. Show in List: Check here if you want the property/column description to appear in the product list.
6. Styling: Function to select a short column or long column style for the content column.
- To edit a field/property, you can click “Edit”.
- Through the edit feature, you can change the label, name, field type, required, show, show in List, and Styling. When the changes are complete, you can click "Save".
- To delete the properties/fields that have been created, click "Destroy".
There are some default fields that cannot be deleted and do not provide a “Destroy” option, so if you want to remove these properties/fields from your contact details, you must edit those properties/fields and clear the show checkbox. Then click the “Save” button.
- Then, the “Are you sure to removed field” pop-up will appear, then select "Remove" to remove the desired field.