The Upload & Download tab on the CRM dashboard is used to monitor the progress of uploading or downloading your company database from the CRM dashboard. Accounts with a member or admin access can access the tab and see the status of uploads & downloads from each account. To see the upload and download progress, you can do the following:
Select the Properties menu.
Then select “Upload / Download” tab.
You can see the detailed list of data downloads and uploads that you did on the CRM dashboard as follows.
The detailed information contained in the “Upload/Download” tab is as follows:
- Date: The date on which the database was uploaded or downloaded.
- Type: The type/type of database that you upload (upload) or download (download).
- Filename: Informs the name of the database file you downloaded.
- Email (Sent To): Informs the email address intended to send the database.
- Sent At: The date and time the database is sent to the destination email address.
- Status: informs the status of the upload (upload) or download (download) of the database in the CRM dashboard.
- Progress: Total number of successfully uploaded or downloaded data in the CRM dashboard.
- Completed At: Informing the date and time the database has been successfully uploaded (uploaded) or downloaded (downloaded).