Qontak is a cloud-based Omnichannel CRM application that can help you manage customer data, sales, and employee achievements along with reports in real-time. This application is available on the web and mobile which you can download through the Appstore or Playstore.
- To start using Qontak CRM, you can log in through here and enter your email and password. If you do not have a Qontak CRM account yet, you can register first.
- After logging in, you will enter the Dashboard page. On the Dashboard, you can see all of your team's reporting or activity.
In addition, there are 3 main functions of Qontak CRM, namely Order Management Database Management, Tickets, and Task Management.
- In the Contacts and Companies menu, you can see a list of customer contacts and their companies. In addition, you can also add, edit, and delete data individually or in bulk.
- In addition, you can also view your conversation history or customer history, as follows.
- Next is the Deal Menu, which functions to manage orders and tickets. Here you can create, edit and delete deal data individually and in bulk based on a specific pipeline or level. You can adjust the pipeline and levels according to the existing business processes in your company.
- Below is a Task Menu that serves to manage individual and team tasks. In this menu, you can add, edit, and delete tasks individually and in bulk. In the task details page, you can add details of the task, the results of the activity, and the priority of the task. You can customize this data according to your needs in the company.
- You can also customize or change some items in Qontak CRM such as the list of data fields in contacts, companies, deals, tasks, and products. In addition you can also change the logo and display color of Qontak CRM on Display.
- On the Documents Menu, you can create automatic documents that are tailored to your company's format. A list of the documents you created can also be seen on this page.
- If you want to add or change the appearance of reports on the Dashboard, you can go to the Reports Menu. In Reports, you can see more than 40 report templates that you can use.
- The last menu is Products where you can add, edit, and delete products individually and in bulk. These products are the products or services you sell to customers and the quantity and price of those products.
- The data in the contact menu, company, deal, task, and product can be associated with each other so you can see the relationship between them.
- In addition, you can also change the data access hierarchy for your team in the User Settings section.