Settings is a feature where customers can adjust the setting of the Qontak Omnichannel.
To turn a conversation into a ticket, you need to follow these steps:
Open your Omnichannel Account.
- Select Settings, then click Tickets.
- The Ticket Settings screen will appear. If the ticket is in "ON" status, the agent can create a ticket in the inbox since it has a button to submit a ticket in every incoming conversation. However, if the ticket is in "OFF" status the agent cannot create a ticket because the ticket field in the inbox will be lost. Click "Save" to save the changes made.
- Click "Submit Ticket" on the Inbox to open the ticket form. “Ticketing” will appear if the ticket status in settings is “ON” and will disappear if the ticket status is “OFF”.
- On the Ticketing form, Fill in the Title and Note fields, then click “Submit” to save the changes.
An empty field will display an error “field is required”.
- Successfully created tickets will display a success pop-up as shown below, click “OK” to close the pop-up.
The "Submit" button on Ticketing will change to the ticket title as shown above.