The Deal menu on the CRM social site is used to input a database of tickets from your customers. Adding data to the Deal Menu can be done manually and in bulk. Here are the steps to adding deals in bulk on the Qontak web version:
- Login to your Qontak CRM account.
- Select the Deals Menu.
- Click "Add Deal" and select Upload Deals.
- Download the excel template.
- When filling in data using this excel form, make sure that the inputted data is not doubled. Then, fill in the columns available in Excel according to the database you have.
If there is a column marked (*), it means that the column is required. While in customized columns such as; Status, Job Title, etc., filling in the data in the excel file must match the options contained in the CRM database. Starting from spelling, and lowercase letters, to the placement of spaces, it must be considered that it must be exactly the same because if there is a typo or it does not match, it will cause errors in the uploaded data.
- If the Deal data in the Excel file is all filled in, you can change the format in the Excel file to "Text".
- Click "Browse a file" to re-upload the filled Deal excel file.
- If the following notification appears, it means that your deal data has been successfully uploaded.
- To see the progress of uploading data, you can check periodically on the Properties menu and select the Upload/Download tab.
If any data fails to upload, the system will automatically send a notification to your email address registered with the Qontak CRM account. If you have received the notification email, you can see a detailed explanation of the data: what data failed to be uploaded. We suggest you double-check your file and correct the wrong data.