In the Tasks menu, you can add multiple tasks at once, or what is commonly known as a bulk upload task. You can do this by downloading the Excel template that has been provided and completing your task data, and uploading it via the Properties Menu.
To perform bulk upload tasks, follow these steps:
- Make sure you are logged into your CRM account via the www.qontak.com.
Click the “Task” menu.
Then click “Add Task” then select “Upload File”.
Download the Excel template that is already available in the CRM dashboard.
- When filling in data using this Excel form, ensure that the inputted data is not double. Then fill in the available columns in Excel according to the database you have.
If there is a column marked (*), it means that the column is mandatory. While in the customized column such as; Status, Job Title, etc. data entry in the Excel file must match the options contained in the CRM database. Starting from the spelling, uppercase and lowercase letters, to the placement of spaces, it is necessary to pay attention to the exact match, because if there are typos or they are not appropriate, it will cause an error in the uploaded data.
- If the "Task" data in the Excel file has been filled in all, you can change the format in the Excel file to "Text".
- Click “Browse a file” to re-upload the filled “Task” Excel file.
- If the following notification appears, it means that your Task data has been successfully uploaded.
To see the data upload process, you can check periodically on the Properties menu, the Upload/Download tab”.
If any data fails to upload, the system will automatically send a notification to your email address that is registered with your Qontak CRM account. If you have received the notification email, you can see a detailed explanation of what data failed to upload. Please re-check your file and correct any incorrect data.