Through Qontak CRM, after you add a deal, you can update deals that you do either individually or in bulk. Then, you can place the Deal units with the appropriate pipeline and stage.
Here are the steps to organize update Deals in bulk on the Web.
- Login to your Qontak CRM Account.
- Go to the Deals menu.
- Click “Add Deals” then select Bulk update deals.
- Then, you will be directed to the following page.
No. Button Name Description 1 CSV template Click to download the bulk deal update spreadsheet template in CSV format. 2 Excel template Click to download the bulk deal update spreadsheet template in XLS or XLSX format.
- After filling in the spreadsheet template, you can return to the Bulk update deals page, then click “Choose file” to upload a spreadsheet template. Make sure to read the important box below.
There are several things you should know before uploading, namely:
- Your Deals cannot update if the pipeline, stage, and slug IDs do not match. You can find the Slug ID either in the downloaded deals data or via the URL deals profile details.
- Your deals cannot be updated if the pipeline and stage are not found.
- The number of rows affects the upload duration. The maximum number of updates is 3000 rows.
- To update deals, make sure the slug ID matches the previous data.
- To update deals, make sure you use the template above.
- Save all changes and updates by clicking “Upload”. If all data in the spreadsheet has followed the tips correctly, then all changes will be saved successfully.
This is a guide to bulk update deals via Qontak CRM. Apart from that, you can also add and update bulk deals simultaneously, read the guidebook here.