The Properties menu is used to edit and add fields /properties in certain menus. To edit and add fields /properties to the Tickets menu, you need to take the following steps:
- Select the Properties Menu.
- Select the Tickets tab. Click the “pencil” icon to add fields /properties to the Tickets menu.
- You can create a new pipeline on Tickets by clicking "Create New Pipeline".
- You can edit the new pipeline by clicking the “pencil” icon in the pipeline list.
- You can edit the new pipeline by clicking on the “trash can” icon in the pipeline list.
- Then, select "Create new property".
- Then, the following pop-up appears.
No. Column/Button Names Description 1 Label Fill in the ticket name tag. 2 name Enter the ticket name. 3 Field type
Choose one of the available field types:
- Field Type (required) : Field type contains the choice of the type of property you want to fill. When you click on the field type, several property type options will appear that you can choose from, including:
- Single Line Text: Fill in the field with short text.
- Dropdown Select: Allows the user to select one of several options that appear as the contents of the field.
- Number: Field can only be filled with numbers.
- Date: The field can only be filled with the date and the user can directly fill in manually using the format dd/mm/yyyy or clicking from the calendar that appears when filling out.
- Upload: Field filling is done by uploading a file.
- Multiple Select: Allows the user to select more than one option that appears as the contents of the field.
- Percentage: The contents of the field will be automatically converted to a percentage.
- Text Area: Filling the field with long text.
- Photo: CRM will automatically open the camera for live shooting. Users cannot upload images from the gallery
- URL: Fill in the field with a link.
- Signature: Field filled with signature directly.
- GPS: CRM will detect the GPS location when filling in the field with the type of GPS done.
4 Required If the required checkbox is clicked until it shows a check mark, then the property/field must be filled in by the user later, so that the contact cannot be saved if the property/field is not filled in. 5 Show If the show checkbox is clicked until it shows a check mark, then the property/field description will display contact details on the Ticket Menu.
- If the form is fully filled out, you can save it by clicking "Save".
This is a guide on how to manage the properties ticket menu.