After creating a ticket template on the Integration menu, then you can submit the ticket. This Omnichannel feature takes advantage of the Ticket feature in CRM which allows users in the chatpanel to create tickets in CRM. However, this feature needs to be enabled on both products. Here are the steps.
- In the Inbox menu, select a message for which you want to create a ticket.
- In the Room detail, click "Submit ticket" which is in the Ticket section.
- Next, you will see the following pop up and select the template that you created earlier.
- Then another column will appear as follows.
No Kolom Penjelasan 1 Ticket name Enter the ticket name you want. 2 Description Enter a description of the ticket. 3 Ticket Priority Determine the priority for the tickets you make. 4 Assignee Select to whom the ticket will be assigned. 5 Ticket category Select the category for the ticket. 6 Due date Determine the deadline for the ticket. 7 Contact association Select the contact association you want.
- If so, click “Submit”.
- Then the ticket has been successfully created, you can click the "open" icon to open the ticket in Qontak CRM.
- Tickets in Qontak CRM will look like this.