After integrating Omnichannel with CRM, you can then create a ticket template that is useful for submitting tickets on the Inbox page. Here are the steps.
- Enter the Integration menu.
- Select Channel Integrations, then click Qontak CRM.
- Click the “Create template” button.
- Enter the name of the template in the Template name field and also enter a description if needed.
- In the Type section, select Ticket.
- Select the Pipeline you want.
- You have to create Pipeline and Stage in CRM first.
- Users must choose a pipeline to be able to choose a stage.
- Select the Stage to submit ticket.
You have to set up Pipeline and Stage in CRM first.
- In the Resolved stage section, you can choose which stage the ticket will be resolved at.
- Then, click “Save”.
- Then the template that you created will appear in this section.
- You can also click "Action" and select Edit to change the template or Delete to delete the template.