You can try the Qontak Omnichannel and CRM apps before subscribing. You can use this opportunity for free for 15 days for CRM and 30 days for Omnichannel.
Here's how to get access:
- On your desktop, go to https://qontak.com/ and click “Free trial”.
- Then, you will be directed to create a Mekari account.
No Column Explanation 1 Full Name Enter your full name. 2 Company Name Enter your company name. 3 Work Email Enter your company email. 4 Phone Number Enter your telephone number. 5 Password Enter a password with 8 characters consisting of uppercase letters, lowercase letters and special characters.
This page only appears if you have never had a Mekari account. However, if you already have a Mekari account, then you will immediately go to step four.
- Then, click “Create Account”.
- You will go to the Qontak account creation page and fill in the information as follows.
No Column Explanation 1 Primary usage Check whatever things your company needs. 2 Industry Select your company's industry. 3 Your department Select your department in the company. 4 Job title Select your position in the company. 5 Number of employees Select the number of employees in your company. 6 Transaction amount per year Select the range of number of transactions in your company per year. 7 Referral code Enter the referral code, if any.
- If all the data has been filled in, click "Start using Qontak".
- If the registration process is successful, you will go to the Qontak main page and you will automatically get a trial as long as you create 1 Qontak CRM and Omnichannel trial account.
This is a guide on how to try Mekari Qontak CRM and Omnichannel accounts for free. In the next process, you can learn how to Sign In to the web version of CRM and Omnichannel contacts here.