How to Set Fallback Defaults on Qontak Chatbot
The default Fallback can be used to trigger the system to respond if the chatbot does not recognize the User Input provided by the questioner. You can assign a conversation to a specific agent to help respond to the questionnaire. Here are the steps:
- Go to the conversation for which you want to set the Default Fallback.
- Click the “pencil” icon to change the rules on Default Fallback.
You need to set all Default Fallback (Default Fallback only appears on Bot Response and for the settings applies to related Bot Response) in each User Input. If Default Fallback is not set, then the Chatbot will respond with the previous Bot Response.
- Then you will be directed to the following page.
| Button/Column Name
| AI response
| Click to activate the AI response that you previously managed in AI Knowledge.
| Send fallback message
| Click to enable send a fallback message. Then, fill in a specific message to respond to the questioner, here's an example.
| Assign to agent
| Click to assign an agent to this conversation.
- Auto : The system will automatically select an active or online agent to respond to the conversation, the system is round-robin or randomly selected.
- Division : The system will assign agents based on the division you select here (select from the chat panel).
- Agent : Select the agent assigned to this conversation (select from the chat panel).
- Click “Save conversation” to save this fallback setting.
That's all about the guide on how to set Fallback Defaults on Qontak Chatbot.