The default Fallback can be used to trigger the system to respond if the chatbot does not recognize the User Input provided by the questioner. You can assign a conversation to a specific agent to help respond to the questionnaire. Here are the steps:
- Go to the conversation for which you want to set the Default Fallback.
- Click the “pencil” icon to change the rules on Default Fallback.
You need to set all Default Fallback (Default Fallback only appears on Bot Response and for the settings only applies to related Bot Response) in each User Input. If Default Fallback is not set, then the Chatbot will respond with the previous Bot Response.
- Then you will be directed to the following page.
- Enable Send Fallback Message, if you want to send a specific message to respond to the questioner, you enter a message in the Text Message field.
- Activate Assign Conversation, if you want the agent on duty to immediately respond to the questioner.
- Auto: The system will automatically select an agent that is active or online to respond to the conversation, the system is round-robin or randomly selected.
- Division: The system will assign agents based on the division you select here (choose from the chat panel).
- Agent: Choose which agent to assign (choose from the chat panel).