In Qontak CRM, you can activate push notifications to get notifications on Whatsapp. In this feature, you can send automatic messages with triggers from CRM such as deal date, deal creation, deal moving, idle deal or birthday. Here are the steps.
To enable this feature, there are a few things you should pay attention to, such as:
1. Must have a Chat Panel Account that has access to broadcast.
2. Must have available MCC balance to broadcast.
3. WhatsApp sender must be approved by WhatsApp.
4. Message templates must be approved by WhatsApp.
5. The destination number must begin with the country code.
A. How to Register a Chat Panel Account to CRM
- Enter the Properties menu then select Wa Push Notification.
- Click “Create push notification” button.
- Then a pop-up will appear to log in to the Chat Panel account.
We recommend that you log in as a bot account to avoid being denied access due to password changes in the Chat Panel and make sure your account has access to broadcasts.
- If you successfully log in, you will see your account status is Connected.
B. How to Create Push Notification
- Click the “Create push notification” button.
- In the Features section, there are two options, namely Deal and Contact.
- If you select Deal, the Pipeline option will appear.
This section appears if the Feature you selected has a pipeline.
- In the Trigger section, you can choose a field by action, and select the field deal you want.
- Next, the Stage option will appear, if you select Deal on Stage and Deal is Inactive for.
- Meanwhile, if you select a field of type By date, you can select the field that you have set as a field of type Date on the Deals tab on the Properties menu.
- Then specify a time to send the notification.
- And if in the Feature section, you select Contact, then the Trigger or field that appears is By date with the options Contact Date Of Birth.
- Click “Continue”.
- Then, you will go to the Template message settings section and select the message template that was created earlier. You have to choose a template which is divided into two types, namely templates with media files and templates that contain only text.
- Next select Message Templates.
- If the user chooses a template that contains images, videos or documents, upload the media files that you want to include in the broadcast.
The file format and maximum size are as follows:
- Image: .jpg, .jpeg, .png, with a maximum size of 20MB.
- Video: .mp4, .avi with a maximum size of 50 mb.
- Document: .pdf with a maximum size of 10 mb.
- A preview of the message template will appear as follows.
- In the template above, there are variables, you can define the contents by selecting them in the Variable mapping section. Select the variable in the Select mapping feature and Field section.
- Select the recipient of the message in the WhatsApp sender section.
The number that appears is a Whatsapp number that has been approved by WhatsApp from the Chat Panel based on the registered account.
- Determine the recipient by selecting the Recipient field, and select the features and columns you want in the Feature and Field sections.
- Click “Save”.
- Then the Push Notification trigger that you have created will be formed as follows and will automatically activate.
- The following is a display of the received push notifications.
- You can also delete and disable the Push Notification trigger that has been created by clicking “Action” and then selecting Delete or selecting Details to see in more detail.