In the Contacts Menu on the Omnichannel Qontak, you can view the entire list of saved Contacts. Here, you can also add new Contacts or even edit individual Contacts.
- Go to the Contacts menu.
- Here is what the Contacts menu looks like.
The following is a description of each of the setting options in Settings:
- Filter: To filter messages by channel and when the chat was created.
- Search Contact Name: To search for contacts by name.
- Tombol New Contact: To create a new contact. Here you can create single or multiple contacts.
- Download: To download the contact data.
- Name: Showing the customer name.
- Channel: The channel the chat comes from.
- Last Activity: The last activity of the customer.
- Tombol Detail/Edit: To modify and edit existing contacts