In Account Management, there are user settings that are useful for adding, editing, or even deleting users. This feature can only be accessed by Admin.
- To access it, you can go to Menu Settings > Account Management > User. Here's the view from Account Management - Users.
- All Role: You can click All Roles if you want to choose a user view based on Supervisor or Agent Roles.
- Search User: If you want to find a specific user, you can search through the Search User column.
- Edit & Delete: If you want to edit or delete users individually, you can click the "edit" and "delete" icons on the right side of the user column.
- Create User: If you want to add a new user, you can click Create User and fill in all the available fields as shown in the image below.
- You can change the user data by clicking the "Edit" icon on one of the users.
- Then, on the Edit User page, change the data or information (Change Avatar, Full Name, Email Address, Phone Number, Organization, Role, and Division) contained in the user by clicking on the column.
- Then, click "Save" to save the changes.