If when checking in and checking out on IOS mobile apps, the address that appears is an unnamed road, this could be because the gmaps API on the IOS device you are using does give an unnamed road response, but if you want to try to check more further, you can contact our WhatsApp Hotline.
You can check in and check out using Qontak. You can only find this feature on the Mobile version of Qontak.
Here are the steps:
- Click the Live GPS Attendance menu.
- After that, you can see your position on the maps of the Qontak CRM mobile application.
To use this feature, you need to activate your phone's GPS.
- To check in, you can click "Check In".
- Then, you will get a notification of data synchronization in progress on your cellphone.
- After successful check-in, you can continue your visit according to the route of your visit.
- Then, after you arrive at the next location or your visit trip task has been completed, you need to check out by clicking "Check Out". Then, wait for about a few seconds to successfully check out.
- After successfully checking out, there will be information under the maps as follows.
- Your travel information will be automatically synced with the Web version of the Qontak CRM application.