The Inbox is an Omnichannel Qontak feature where customer service will serve all user complaints in the form of chat that enters the Inbox.
In replying to incoming messages through Omnichannel Qontak Mobile, Agents can do Handover Chat in the following ways:
- Open the Qontak Chat App on your smartphone. Enter your email address and password that have been registered in Qontak, then click "Login". After a successful login, you can turn on notifications and set the online status to get new messages.
- In the Inbox Menu, select the conversation room that you want to handover to another agent.
- Then, click "Profile" in the Achievement Room.
- Click the "Edit" icon located in the Agents column for Assigning Agents.
- Select one of the agents in the Agents list. You can use the search field to search for an agent.
- Then, a pop-up appears on your screen. Then, click "Assign" to approve the agent assigned.
- The new agent assignment process in the conversation room is successful if a notification like the following appears on your screen.
- Next, you need to remove the task agent. So, in Contact Info, tap the "Cross" icon next to the agent's name. Then, click "Remove".
- The conversation room was successfully handled.
That's how agent handover chats on Qontak Mobile.