Settings is a feature where customers can control or make settings on the Qontak Omnichannel.
The Score menu is used to send the type of score to your customer after the conversation is over. The second score is that the CSAT is used to see how happy clients are with the actions your business takes or certain aspects of your product/service.
How to activate the CSAT score is:
Open your Omnichannel Account.
- Select the Settings menu, then click Score.
- Select “CSAT“ to open CSAT form.
- Customer Satisfaction Score Surveys (CSAT) are ideally sent when you want to see how happy a client is with an action your business is taking or a particular aspect of your product/service.
- CSAT will be sent to your customer after the conversation is completed if the CSAT is in “ON” status, then click the “Save” button to save changes.
- In CSAT, you can scale answers and ask questions after the customer has scored. Not only that, on the right side of the page there are previews of messages, headers, and questions. You can enter a comment after clicking one of the emoticons you want, then click the “Submit” button
The comment field in the emoticons preview will display an error “The Comment field is required” if it is still empty you click the “Submit” button.