Omnichannel has a filter feature that can make it easier for you to search for messages with certain specifications that can be arranged according to your wishes.
Follow these steps to use the filter feature on your Omnichannel account.
1. Open the Qontak Chat app on your Smartphone.
2. Insert your username and password. Click the “Login” button to get started.
3. The filter menu settings can be opened by pressing the filter icon.
4. Then the following display will appear. You can choose the filter you want.
Explanation of filters:
- Whatsapp Campaign: To filter broadcast messages sent in bulk via the Whatsapp API.
- Tags: To filter messages according to tags added in messages.
Channels: A list of the channels connected to the Omnichannel. You can choose one or more of the connected channels to filter messages.
- Agents: Filtering incoming messages by an assigned agent.