The Contact menu is a menu that is prepared to create contacts and store customer data for a company. In this menu, you can save all contacts, customers, partners, prospected leads, and competitors. To add a contact you can add one by one or massively. In this step, we will tell you how to add contacts using Qontak CRM via a website/computer.
Here are the steps.
- Enter the Contacts menu.
- Click “Add Contact” then select Singe Contact.
- When adding a contact, make sure the fields that you need to know are already in the Qontak CRM contact field so that when filling out the information that you will input is neatly filled. In the contact module, you can fill in important information from customers such as Name, Position, email address, telephone number, address, and others.
Columns marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
- Then, at the bottom, there is a Company column. In this column you can add the Primary Company of the contact in question (max 1 company).
- You can also click “or create company” to add a new company.
- After selecting the Primary company, you can also click “Additional Companies” to add other companies with a maximum of 5 companies.
- On the right, there is a column that you can use to add notes or other information related to the contact you created (optional) such as Notes, Tasks, Calls, Emails, Docs and Meetings.
- After the data is filled in, click "Create Contact" to save the data. Or “Create and add another” to save and add more contacts.