Contact is a CRM feature provided by Qontak, which can show and record all Contacts in real-time. To find out how to view and use the Contact feature on the web, you must follow these steps:
- Open https://www.qontak.com/login in your browser (Safari, Chrome, or Firefox) on your computer.
Insert your username and password. Click the “Login” button to get started.
- The following is a web view that appears after you press the Contact Menu, with the features provided.
- Filter: You can filter Contacts by Owner, Team, Association of companies and deals, Created date, Modified date, and all properties in the Contacts menu.
- Search: You can directly search for the desired Contact by entering the Name or other details.
- Add contact: You can add a new Contact from this button, by selecting Single Contact or Upload File. Single Contact is used to input Contact manually one by one, Upload File is used to upload Contacts in bulk.
- Download: You can download Contact data by selecting the contact you selected and then clicking Download Selected, or Download all Contact data.
- Bulk Change: You can select multiple Contacts at once, then click the Bulk Change button to change Owner in bulk.
- Delete: You can select multiple Contacts at once, then click the Delete button to delete in bulk.
- Edit & Delete: You can make changes or delete the Deal with the buttons above.