On Qontak Omnichannel, you can receive and reply to chats from customers via Inbox. In certain conditions, you need a Block contact feature to prevent spam. You can use this feature on Qontak Omnichannel.
Here's how to block and unblock contacts on Qontak Omnichannel:
- Enter the Inbox menu.
- Open the message room (chat room) that you want to block.
- Then, select the “Block contact” icon here.
- In the confirmation pop-up that appears, select "Block".
- Then, you will get a successful notification that the contact has been blocked as shown in the following image.
- You can unblock the contact by clicking the "Unblock" icon located here.
- A pop-up will appear to confirm your decision to unblock the contact. Select "Unblock" to agree.
- Then, a notification will appear indicating that the unblock contact has been successful as follows.
This is how to block contacts on the web version of Qontak Omnichannel. Furthermore, you can learn about how to filter the web version of Inbox here.