Qontak Omnichannel allows you to Export Chat History and download it. This feature helps Qontak Omnichannel users to download conversation history information between agents and customers. Information that can be seen in the file includes Room ID, Channel, Customer ID, Customer name, Agent ID, Agent name, Sender type, Outbound type, Text messages, and Created at.
The following is a guide on downloading chat history on Qontak Omnichannel.
- Enter the Reports menu on Your Qontak Omnichannel. Then, click “Export conversation”.
- Next, you can filter the information that will you export based on Period, Channel, dan Agent.
- Period: You can define the timeframe you want to export as follows.
- Channel: You can specify which channels you want to export as follows.
- Agent: You can filter the data you want to export by specifying the Agent as follows.
- Click “Export”.
- Then, an Export list appears according to the filter you have set. Click “Action” to Download or Delete exported file.
You can download the file when the Status becomes Complete.
- After you click “Download”, then a file containing chat history information will be sent to your registered email address and you can download it via that email. Below is an example of a downloaded Chat History spreadsheet.
Those are the steps on how to download chat history on Qontak Omnichannel.