Mekari Qontak will do performance improvement for the Omnichannel feature server, which was previously scheduled on Sunday, December 18, 2022, at 01.00–03.00 WIB changed to Monday, January 2, 2023, at 01.00–05.00 WIB.
Here are some things you need to pay attention to about IP addresses:
- The Chat Panel menu cannot be accessed while the maintenance process is running.
- All chats that enter the Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp channels will be delayed, and the chat will re-enter after the maintenance process is complete.
- Meanwhile, if you use other Channel Integrations such as Email, Line Messenger, Twitter, Web Chat, and Telegram then Chat from your customers will not enter at all. We suggest those of you who have an active chat service at the same time as the maintenance time immediately inform your customers that your chat service is not operating at that time.
If you have an urgent need to reply to chats from customers, you can reply directly through each of the official channel applications mentioned above.
- The Broadcast Automation menu (through API integration) and the broadcasts that were scheduled at that time cannot be used. If you have scheduled a message at that time, the broadcast status will be failed.
- With this performance increase, there will be changes to the Mekari Qontak IP Address. If you apply a whitelist to each company's IP address, we urge you to immediately add the newest Mekari Qontak IP address, namely 18.104.22.168 and not delete the old IP address.
- If you experience problems or cannot access the Mekari Qontak dashboard, please contact Mekari Qontak Customer Success or email email@example.com.
After the maintenance process is complete, you also need to pay attention to these two things:
- We estimate that there will be delays in incoming chats from all channels, due to the recovery process. We estimate the recovery process will take a maximum of 24 hours after the maintenance process is complete.
- If you haven't added the latest Mekari Qontak IP Address after the performance improvement process is complete, there will be a possibility that Mekari Qontak users in your company cannot access the Mekari Qontak dashboard.
If you have any questions/problems, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monday, January 2, 2022
01.00 WIB: The Mekari Qontak team is carrying out the process of improving the performance of the Omnichannel feature server on Monday, January 2, 2022, at 01.00-05.00 WIB in the morning.
05.00 WIB: The performance improvement process has been completed at 05.00 WIB in the morning.
09.00 WIB: You can now access Mekari Qontak as usual. However, if you implement a whitelist of IP addresses within the company, then please ensure that you have added the latest Mekari Qontak IP address, which is 22.214.171.124.