On the Qontak Omnichannel, there are a 24 Hours HSM Template feature located in the Broadcast menu section. This feature allows you to edit and create message reply templates that will be received by the customer or the recipient of the message. Follow these steps to use this feature.
- Click the Broadcast menu.
- Then select "24 HSM Template".
- Then click "+ Add HSM Template".
- To create a new template, you must fill in the fields provided. If it is filled, then click "Next" to go to the next process.
- Then, click "Submit" if the data you entered is correct.
- There is bold, italics, and strikethrough format.
- Preview message: You can see the preview template you created on the right side of the view.
- Languages: Select the language to use for the template.
- Enter the text for your message: You can write a template here with a maximum of 1024 characters.
- A pop-up notification will appear if the data you submitted is correct.
If the data you entered is incorrect or has not been filled in, the system will automatically display a notification in a column like this “field is required”.