Package Usage on Qontak Omnichannel serves to describe activities related to the management of inbound and outbound messages displayed in the form of graphs.
To view Package Usage views on the Web, you need to follow these steps:
- Login to your Qontak Omnichannel account.
- Select the Package Usage menu, and you will be redirected to the following page.
- At the top right, there is a See purchase history button which functions to see your top-up history, and there is a Top up balance button to do a self-top-up unique visitor and WhatsApp conversation.
- In the Balance Usage section, you can see the remaining quota balance given to clients every month. The amount that appears here is in accordance with the package taken, or according to the agreement with the consultant.
The monthly Conversation Credit balance can be transferred to the following month if there is still a quota left in the previous month. WhatsApp conversation core quota and monthly unique visitor quota (initial and top-up) will be reset at the beginning of each month. Description:
a. Available Users: The number of users available to be registered in the Chat Panel (users with agent/supervisor roles that can be created, and admins are not included).
b. WhatsApp Conversation: The number of conversations available to be accessible every month (inbound and outbound conversations). One (1) conversation is valid for 24 hours from the time the client replies to the customer's first message.
- Customer A sends a message today at 10:00 WIB, and it is replied to by the client (or autoresponder/chatbot) at 10:05 WIB. Then 1 conversation will be counted from 10:05 WIB today until tomorrow at 10:05 WIB. When customer A sends the chat back tomorrow at 10:30 WIB, then he has used two (2) WhatsApp Conversation quotas.
- Customer A sent a message today at 10:00 WIB, then it was not replied to at all by the SPV/Agent/autoresponder/chatbot, and the conversation will not reduce the WhatsApp Conversation quota.
- The client sends a broadcast message to 100 people (unique phone number), then this will use a quota of 100 WhatsApp Conversations. The WhatsApp Conversation quota will be reduced if the message is sent successfully.
- Customer A sends messages with a 628912345678 WhatsApp number many times in a month. This will consume one (1) unique visitor quota.
- Customer A sends messages but uses a different channel, namely Instagram. Then this will consume one (1) unique visitor quota, which is different from chat on WhatsApp.
- In the Additional balance section, the balance from the top-up made by the client will be displayed. For example, when the number of WhatsApp conversations in the Balance usage section is close to running out, the client can immediately top up the WhatsApp conversation balance and the balance on this additional balance will continue to decrease when the balance has been used.
The Monthly Conversation Credit balance can be transferred to the following month if there is still a quota left in the previous month.
- Then there is also a usage trend that serves to see the usage of the number of unique visitors or WhatsApp conversation balance.
You can click "WhatsApp Conversation" or "Unique Visitor" to filter the view from the chart. The Blue Line shows the balance of WhatsApp used and the Green Line shows the number of unique visitors used.
- There is also a detailed report on the balance of the use of the used broadcast. You can click "Download" to download the detailed information of the report in excel form.
- You can see the detailed report from the WhatsApp conversation balance used. You can click "Download" to download the detailed information of the report in excel form.
- You can see a detailed report of the number of unique visitors here. You can click "Download" to download the detailed information of the report in excel form.